Friday, September 18, 2015

A Writer Writes...When He Has a Working Computer

Good morning. No new stories on Amazon as of yet. My desktop has died, or at least took one step closer to the great computer graveyard. My laptop is struggling through its own problems, but so far, I'm able to post this blog.

Now a writing update. The covers for 'Hard Times' and 'the Smallest Hour' are finished. The stories are edited, formatted, and ready to go. However, they are on my desktop's hard drive that crapped out last week. If everything goes as planned, both stories will be on Amazon the week of September 28th.

On the horizon, another two stories will follow the week of October 5th. One story is about an angel and the second is about a character that I am thoroughly enjoying writing about. She's a sweet girl named Bernice.

Signing off. Have to write while the laptop is perking. I might even look into buying a new computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment